Saturday, January 1, 2011

Started Herbs indoors

I decided to start my herbs early this year indoors. I have a florescent light that I read gives off the right kind of light for the plants to grow indoors.

I went out into my garden yesterday and my chamomile didn't survive. I replanted that and also my basil for the third time this year. I am still refusing to buy the plant when I know I can grow it. When these are mature I will put them in the garden pictured above for a second round.

Still planing on taking out my daisies in the next few months in the back and putting in a real garden this year. Even though I liked the smaller peppers that I got off my pepper plants as well as my zucchini and my yellow squash, I think they'll produce better in the ground then in containers. I'm still going to do the tomatoes and lettuce in the containers as well as my beans and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment