Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm becoming addicted to my garden!

Hope thats a good thing! I planted another lettuce bowl, and once my beans and pea get more stable I'm transplanting them in other containers and doing a second batch.

If the containers get to be much I may have to resort to moving some out to the back yard where it will get more sun in the day time. I've got an area with daisies that if I have to put them in the ground there I will.

I like the container gardening since its on my front porch and easy access to my kitchen where I plan on putting them up as the summer continues on.

Its part of my goal to returning to where I first started with my canning, freezing and other stuff years ago. Its that feeling you get at the end of summer knowing all the hard work you put in is now continuing into the fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment